Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my first blog, and thank you for taking the time to read. I have never been crazy about the idea of blogging, but I do like to write about things, so I figured I would give it a try. My only question is, how do I get people to actually read this? Why would anyone read this? I don't know, but I hope you find what I have to say to be interesting. This is important, because I usually think I'm right about things. I respect other people's point-of-views, but only when they are some similar variation of mine.

I'm about to graduate from CU-Boulder (in May). You may be thinking that I am too young to be taken seriously, and I would respond by telling you that wisdom knows no age. I will challenge you to a duel of wits! I digress. I don't know what I want to do after I graduate, but I sure hope I have more ambitions than this blog. I'm graduating with a History degree, and yes, I might go the teaching route. I also love film, so I might pursue that. Or I might just move back home with the parents and kick it for free.

Anyway, my blogs will be random thoughts which I call "Just A Thought"s. Some of them might be political and/or offensive. Most will be light-hearted. I also like to write reviews of movies I have recently seen. These will be Just A Thoughts on Film, or something clever like that. To start off, I will have one of each type. The Just A Thought will be on the famous fable The Tortoise and the Hare, and the Just A Thought on Film will be my review of Avatar.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment